Recipe: Coconut banana bread
something to enjoy 😉 on a Monday morning easy to make coconut 🥥 banana bread 🍞 😋
1 & 1/2 flour (cake or all purpose)
1 cup fine desiccated coconut
3 ripe bananas (mashed)
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup plain yoghurt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp salt
1. In a large bowl , mix the mashed bananas, vegetable oil , white sugar and whisk well.
2. Add vanilla then beat one egg at a time . Then add plain yoghurt . Mix gently.
3. Sift in flour , baking powder, bicarbonate of soda , and salt .Then add coconut . Mix gently.
DO NOT OVER MIX.
4. Pour the batter (mixture) in prepared a loaf tin .
5. Bake for 55-60 minutes in a preheated oven at 160 Degrees Celsius .
Credit: Heba’s Treats Recipe
Content created and supplied by: Swati_Princess (via Opera News )